MO MUSIC, Redwood City (location map
Sunday, 9:15 AM
01/13/19 - 03/17/19 (10 weeks)
Join us in discovering an informal and non-judgmental setting in which children and adults sing, dance and improvise together. We will joyfully fly with rainbow wings, stomp like elephants, make a rainstorm with our drums, chug as a train, and curl up for a lullaby.
• 6-12 children
• Infant through age 5
• 45-minute classes weekly
• 10-week semesters
• Parent & child class
A Music Together® Class is:
• A community of families sharing songs, playing instruments, and exploring rhythm and movement.
• Playing with egg shakers, rhythm sticks, triangles, drums, tone bells, balls, parachutes and more.
• Music experienced through age-appropriate, research-based activities that support and respect the individual learning styles of very young children.
• Children of mixed ages growing together, as the older ones become leaders and the younger ones delight in watching their bigger friends.
• A new song collection every ten weeks, featuring colorful arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of musical styles.